Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. it was COLD as heck.. lol It was not the coldest we have been out, but on a lazy Saturday morning when you COULD have been at home by the fire.. we were fishing. Damn those lying weathermen! lol

We got a few dinks and this one.

Moedog... my buddy said it was a 5lb'r in the photo.. I let him think that ;)

check it out! The fish hit in 2ft of water to 5ft.. we were off of Windy Point and we were using rat traps and shakey heads with rattlesnakes.

I also popped a couple with a fluke early on. Catch or not, they were a blast to watch hitting the fluke (white btw)

· Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!

We had a variety of baits thrown and just when we thought they were not going to hit.. they'd hit.

The boat ran beautifully, finally.. heh. I noticed the difference in the new prop, as did Moedog who had been on the boat a couple times before.

I still want to hook up with you and get two of those XL shirts, one of each ;) I am off Monday so if you happen to be out and about this weekend, either tomorrow or Monday, let me know. Shoot me a PM and I'll meet ya anywhere.

That launch at Mansfield is pretty nice. I had not used it before.

Russ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.