Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
70 teams fished and 15 places were paid. The winners took home $3,500 and Oakley Optics valued at $400; Big Bass was $670!

Complete results can be found here:

http://ttz1.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LSS-TRAVIS-20511.htm

A very big thanks to all the anglers that came out and fished with us today and congrats to all the teams that cut a check. Full story and pics to follow.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's results on Lone Star site.

http://lonestarseries.com/lonestar/results.cfm?id=24

Congrats to all the winners.

Total Entries: 70 Teams
Total Collected: $11,170.00
Total Payback (C&P): $10,520.00
Payback Percentage: 94%
Total Fish: 189
Total Weight: 431.09 lbs.
Average Weight: 2.28 lbs.
Number of limits: 19
Number of zero's: 18

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I though it was a great tournament, fishing was tough for us only 4 bites starting at 2:30 2 keepers 2 dinks. IMO it was a good call to wait until 10:00.. THANKS Mike

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
We were one of those zero's, really tough day for us. I got one bite at 11 am and it was a dink, didn't get bit the rest of the day. My worst day ever on Travis, and of course it was in a tournament. Good to see everyone, great turnout. Time to start prefishing LBJ.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Booker, Andy, and Robby, great tournament! In the face of disaster you'all made the right decisions. Apparently it was approved by the fishing community! 70 teams! Hats off and congradulations to TTZ! Well done guys. Jon and I had a game plan based on info two weeks old. We stayed with water that had cooled 6 degrees this week. Mistake! Ended up with 2 fish. Both were caught on a wacky worm in 3ft of water. We are looking foreward to LBJ! It should be a great tournament. DG

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I was one of the zeros too. I bet on main lake points. All my fish were suspended and not interested. It was very frusterating. That was my first tournament. Great experience. Would like to meet some of ya'll next time at LBJ. I drive a red and gold Z7. Good fishing!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
7D51434455426F725143435542300 said:
Thanks TTZ guys. I'm glad you guys brought this to central Texas.  It was a well run tournament, with good payouts, and lots of fun.

And thank you Dan for catching that hawg!

Good job dude!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.