Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to hit Lake Pflugerville yesterday. Got there about 5:30pm and was talking to a guy who was packing it up as I was parking. We chatted for a bit and he said he didn't get a thing - not even a nibble. I fished the west side (north of the bend). Wind was blowing hard and just got worse while I was there. I tried senkos, squarebills, spinners, swimmers, and a few other things, but came up empty handed. Finally around 7pm, I threw into the wind and my line decided to snarl-up on me. I debated whether to cut-n-retie or just head out. I decided it just wasn't in the cards for me that day and left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try by the dam. The second small dock from the dam is where i been getting quite a few catches lately. Normally using a bullet weight with a texas rigged senko. I been casting about 20-30 yards out and slowly reeling in. The grass makes it feel like you have a fish on but I more than less know what areas im hitting has grass. Saw a guy on saturday around 6pm pull out a 5lb bass. Unfortunately he ended up taking it home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts