Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in the box, Lowrance LCX-28c HD sonar. This is one of Lowrance's best color sonar. It has the 7" diagonal screen and 30 gig hard drive loaded with US lake maps.
Unit comes with: Lowrance 7" color sonar display, dual frequency(50khz/200khz) transom mount transducer with built in temperature, speed sensor, hard cover, gimbal mount, power cord, manual and all necessary hardware for mounting. NO GPS antenna! List from Lowrance is $1049.00, we will sell for $800.00 firm including shipping and insurance. We take paypal and
money orders. email: [email protected]

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought a Lowrance 27c recently and they accidently gave me 2 GPS antennas. If you buy the unit in this post and you need an antenna I have one that I am willing to sell for $180. It is brand new in the package. Send me a PM if interested.

-Kiel

·
Registered
48 Posts
All I have is the antenna. I will try to remember to look at it tonight to see the model # but I believe that the 27C and 28C come with the same antenna so it should be compatible.

-Kiel

·
Registered
48 Posts
The one I have is an LGC-3000 and it retails between $185-$200 everywhere I have looked. I am sure there are many options for antennas for the different Lowrance units. I just have this extra one and with the networking capabilities of the newer Lowerance units there is no use for a second antenna.

-Kiel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts