Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I moved to Austin 8 months ago from So Cail and haven't fished for striper here. I don't have a boat at this time so what I was trying to find is some good guys that well maybe could take me with them I can helP with gas beer. Clean the boat I know how to fish caught many striper in my day. Just don't have a boat yet. Let me know what you think thanks

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Poolman do a search on here. Lots of good reports. Best bet is wait for one of our Famous Floatillas. Usually get 5-6 boats sometimes more. Usually always room somewhere.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Poolman do a search on here. Lots of good reports. Best bet is wait for one of our Famous Floatillas. Usually get 5-6 boats sometimes more. Usually always room somewhere.
Agreed, would be happy to have you on my boat during next floatilla. A couple more weeks and stripers should be good in the shallows. You will need to post more though so we know if you can tolerate our nasty behavior.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to Tx Poolman. I'm a new guy on here and a buddy and I just got a boat and are now looking for places to fish and I'm definitely wanting to find some striper action! Be happy to have you along! I live NE of Austin about 30 miles near Taylor.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Welcome to Tx Poolman. I'm a new guy on here and a buddy and I just got a boat and are now looking for places to fish and I'm definitely wanting to find some striper action! Be happy to have you along! I live NE of Austin about 30 miles near Taylor.

Right now Buchanan is on fire!!!! Good time to get the boat slimy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.