·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
under a 900

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a 1995 Bass Hound with a trolling motor, It has been used very much at all. It has a small livewell and a place for your battery so that it is not in your way. its a two seater, but it can fix 3 if the third person is small...Its a great boat for lady bird, and the smaller ponds. I am at college right now, and I dont get home till the 11th of May, but i can have my dad show you it

·
Registered
93 Posts
It was suppose read it hasn't been used alot...ha I bought it like in 1997 from a guy, and he used it once, then it set in my barn. Until we moved to austin, I used it maybe 10 times at Lady Bird, and put it away because I had gotten a kayak. I forgot to mention that the boat also comes with its trailer.

My number is 512-363-3753

Keegan

·
Registered
93 Posts
It was suppose read it hasn't been used alot...ha I bought it like in 1997 from a guy, and he used it once, then it set in my barn. Until we moved to austin, I used it maybe 10 times at Lady Bird, and put it away because I had gotten a kayak. I forgot to mention that the boat also comes with its trailer.

My number is 512-363-3753

Keegan

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
West how long is it, how much do you want?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I believe its about 9'4'' but I am not a hundred 100% about that...I want 750 for the whole rig...boat, trolling motor, battery, trailer for the boat, and two lifejackets. I can get a picture for you from my mother if you would like to see it, or you can meet my dad over at our house when he gets back in town thursday or friday. I also have a tracker 17' 60hp 1988 if your interested $2000...Just wondering

Keegan Faudree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts