Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks!

I just wanted to drop by and let yall know that we have a few good looking pre-owned bass boats for sale up here at Tracker Boat Center- Austin. I will post some photos and some specs, feel free to call either General Manager Jim Degroat or Sales Lead John Neathery if you have any questions! Our phone number here is 512-250-9000.

2007 Skeeter 20i
250HP Yahmaha VMAX HDPI
Stainless Steel Propeller
Minnkota Fortrex 80lb Thrust Trolling Motor
Hot Foot
Tandem Axle Trailer with Fiberglass Fenders
Boat Cover
Motor Cover
Bow & Dash mounted Lowrance LMS-332 fishfinders
$29,550
DSCF4429.jpg DSCF4430.jpg DSCF4431.jpg DSCF4432.jpg DSCF4433.jpg

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Me and li'l Wurm swung by Tracker yesterday to purchase a couple of graphs from Gary at the Service Desk. We checked out the boats on the showroom floor as well as these pre-owned units outside. These are some nice lookin' rigs at a great price!

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thanks again Gary and the crew at tracker marine I needed to get a impeller and lower unit lube done quick today but didn't get down there till around 2:30. Gary said he have it done early on Friday which was going to work out just fine for me, so I told him great, see ya tomorrow. At 4:15 he calls and tells me my boat is done and ready to go ( also reminded me that they close at 4:59PM) I got down there with a few minutes to spare and still made it home in time to take the BOSS to dinner for her B-day( she's 29 for the 21st time )GARY, thanks again. You and your crew are second to NONE,and hopefully mine will be gone Friday evening. If so I'll be there sometime Saturday so we can talk about my next POSLater, Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts