Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to get the opportunity to fish with some of you guys and learn a little more about the waters in central texas. Are any of your clubs looking to add a few more (or, really, just one more) nonboaters?

Actually, if there are any local tourneys and you're looking for a backseater, that'd be great, too. I'd be more than happy to split all expenses, etx...

Just let me know what you have in mind. I'm not really so interested in going to a lot of meetings, etx, etx... all I want to do is get out on the water and fish!

Actually, while I'm already at it, since this region of the board gets a lot more attention than the Misc. Topics forum does, check out my post about desperately needing a good but cheap auto mechanic in the south central/SW Oak Hill area. Gotta get my brake master cylinder fixed asap. Was quoted $450 for the job. Looking to get it done cheaper.

Thanks! Email me about the fishing stuff at [email protected]

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Re: Looking for a bass club to join/tourneys to fi

The HHJ's will pick back up once the water rises on LA...come out and fish with us, way to accomlish your goals above without going to a meeting every month and paying dues...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Re: Looking for a bass club to join/tourneys to fi

I'd recomend TCBC (TCBC.net). It's $30 to join and we have 1 tourny and 1 meeting a month. You don't even have to make the meetings to fish - but the meetings are pretty cool/short. It's a pretty informal club and a great way to meet other fishermen.

I would recomend joining a club bc you will get to fish w/ multiple people. Otherwise it can be tough to find a partner bc it seems like everyone has there usual partner(s) already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.