Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LSS Central kicks off the 2011 season Saturday, Feb 5 on Lake Travis.  We'll be launching out of Tournament Point in Pace Bend Park and will also be accepting entries at Tournament Point the morning of the tournament up until safe light (cash only if registering the morning of).  Tournament entry is $150 per team with a $10 Big Bass option; 90% cash payback for series events and 100% Big Bass payback.

You may register for the tournament by mailing a check or with a credit card online, over the phone or via fax.  If you plan on pre-fishing the Wed, Thurs or Fri before the Travis event then your entry must be received on or before Tuesday, Feb 1st.  We've made registering for LSS events as user friendly as possible and have several options for you to consider; if you need to split an event or the entire season between different credit cards let us know and we'll be happy to accomodate your request.

Online registration, entry form and rules are available through this link:

http://ttz1.com/tournaments/lo…..s-central/

You may also visit [b]lonestarseries.com[/b] for more info about the LSS series and the October 22-23 Championship.  LSS is also qualified for incentive programs including BPS Tournament Rewards, Skeeter Real Money, Triton Gold, BassCat Quest and PAA Payday.

If you have any special requests or questions about registration please contact me at [email protected] or 713-291-4119.  Also, feel free to hit me up if you just wanna grab a cold one or hop in the Lambo and take a ride over to the 10 Spot or Sug's!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rumor has it the owner of ABF found a partner that can actually catch fish and will be fishing LSS this year.

But don't get your hopes up too high, we still don't have his entry and when I saw him earlier in the week he could barely rub two quarters together.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Dude, not everybody's brother has Lambo coin. We have covered this.

Besides, you wash cars for 6.75 an hour. Keep hustling Hong, in no time you will be working the snack bar inside and taking a cut of the tips.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4075696F626663070 said:
Besides, you wash cars for 6.75 an hour.  Keep hustling Hong, in no time you will be working the snack bar inside and taking a cut of the tips.
Dude, I interview today for a shift manager position at the wash, if I get it I'll be making $8 an hour and get a set of keys to the place.  No 401K but the boss is gonna let me wash my car any time I want for $5!

Sometimes it's good to be the drowning yellow guy in the great white ocean...affirmative action biatches!!!

614A4B564D554C6E4D4C454A4D504C220 said:
From what I understand, Hong lays face down and takes it... ;D
Trey, I gotta admit that was pretty good and I have no rebuttle!

You guys are lucky I'm not emcceeing LSS, y'all would be in trouble walking accross the stage. Du Maaaaaa!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
577862797D7462623C5F3C50646265787F110 said:
Good luck to ya'll Andy.
Thanks Jeremy.

I'm just now realizing how much it's gonna suck not being able to fish with the rest of the guys...somehow we managed to kick ourselves in the nuts pretty good on this one.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
727A61757C71130 said:
Trey, I gotta admit that was pretty good and I have no rebuttle!

You guys are lucky I'm not emcceeing LSS, y'all would be in trouble walking accross the stage. Du Maaaaaa!

I try sir.

No one wants to see the emcee stumbling around spilling beer all over the fish and pissing his pants.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
I'm just now realizing how much it's gonna suck not being able to fish with the rest of the guys...somehow we managed to kick ourselves in the nuts pretty good on this one.
Come on now, the only thing you ever really cared about is the BS'n and coldie drinkin' after then event, pretty sure you can still do that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts