·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body of Water: LBL (Town Lake)
Weather Conditions: Sunny, Hot & Humid
Water Conditions: Same as always
Date(s) Fished: 8/23/09

Details of Trip: Hit up LBL in the Yak this morning. Launched at AHS at daylight. Went to BS to chunk a topwater over the grass bed. No hits after about 30 mins. Decided to get out my free sample of the GrandeBass 8" MegaTails that I got it in the mail earlier this week. I rigged it on a shaky head and proceeded to fished the edge of the grass line. Finally had a hit and snagged one a little over 3 lbs. Past that....I did not even get another hit. Hit up all of my usual spots with no luck. Just couldn't really get on the fish today. Oh well....I'll get 'em next time. Off the water by 10:30 am. Came home and got a brisket ready to cook which should be more rewarding than my trip this morning ;D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
252E272C311D242D30372F1D2C232F27420 said:
Where is the edge of the grassline in BC, I've been looking because it seems to be a hotspot for TL. Any tips?

You can see it out in the main lake. Just follow the grass line till you cant see it anymore. To confirm just drop a bait down there to see if the depth changes. It's easy to locate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.