Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished LBL from auditorium shores to red bud.  Cloudy day and it seemed to keep the fish shallow all day.  I did manage one deep on a DD22 and lost another but had 6 others on a jig around shallow structure.  Best 5 went 19-9.  

I was drifting down the channel at red bud trying not to make too much noise as there is a guy bank fishing at a hot spot.  Happens to be Sean TominAustin here on ABF.  After the usual fishing report exchange he tells me something like "there should be a good one there next to that ***" , I replied, "yeah but I never catch anything there" as I cast to that exact spot.  Wouldn't ya know it...a long and lean 6-14.  Thanks for the spot...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice one Steve! And right where I thought he'd be.
Fished right across LBL below the dam and watched Steve catch that pig. By the way, don't move this to bank fishing admins, but I did catch one 12" dink on a shakeyhead WMR Rattlesnake right after he caught his.

TominAustin

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Figured I get the name wrong.  That's what happens with three layers of wool and lycra over your head/ears.  But I was warm...

Yeah that was a loooong fish. She was looking a liitle worn, like her days were numbered. All the others caught yesterday look like they had been eating her share.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.