·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body of Water: LBL
Weather Conditions: Blue Bird/ Windy/ 75
Water Conditions:Clear to stained
Date(s) Fished: 3/28/10

Details of Trip: Decided to try something new and fish the east side of LBL today. I had never fished this side of the lake before so i felt like I was in for a skunk. Launched from Fiesta Gardens at 0545am. Made my way in to the ski show area and caught a 2 lber on a jig. Starting pitching the jig into laydowns and hook up with this 5 lber.

So far so good. Since this was a "new to me" area I spent alot of time just paddling around and looking at the graph. I found some real key areas that should pay off when the water warms up a bit. After exploring for a while. I started to throw a T-rig and picked this 3 ber

Saw quite a few of fat girls cruising....getting them to bite was a different story. Started to get on a pretty good pattern and I lost a real nice fish off of a bluff. Continued fishing and snagged this 6.1 on a cut-tail

By that time the wind was blowing like a SOB and it was about time for me to go. All in all not bad for the 1st time out to "new water"

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
44414640405746541B2E0 said:
went without me u suck

sorry bro......gotta take 'em when I can get 'em. Normally the only free time I have is on Sunday mornings. Prolly cant go this Sunday being Easter and all but maybe next after that. I'll let you know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.