Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends, I tried a bit of night fishing with my lady friend on Friday evening. Wasn't even trying to fish much, mainly just threw my rods in just in case. Well, I then left my rods at the AHS boat ramp (concrete ditch)! One was Shimano Stella reel on a Toadfish 7' 6" rod. The other was a Penn Battle III on a inshore ugly stick. Now I'm pretty sick about it. That's some valuable stuff. If anyone found them, please contact me [email protected]. Much obliged!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey friends, I tried a bit of night fishing with my lady friend on Friday evening. Wasn't even trying to fish much, mainly just threw my rods in just in case. Well, I then left my rods at the AHS boat ramp (concrete ditch)! One was Shimano Stella reel on a Toadfish 7' 6" rod. The other was a Penn Battle III on a inshore ugly stick. Now I'm pretty sick about it. That's some valuable stuff. If anyone found them, please contact me [email protected]. Much obliged!
Update: I'm elated to report that my equipment was returned by a good samaritan! Austin fishermen are the best! Tight lines ya'll...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am with Bill, I want details. This is a great story. I would love to hear how this came about.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I just looked up the retail value of your gear. Nice tackle, for sure! When I realized I’d left that behind, I probably would have thrown up. What a roller-coaster ride you went on. Like the others, I’d like to know the rest of the story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts