Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on LBJ 3-2 only cought 1 in front of the Antlers and 1 in the back of Sandy Creek using a Fluke. Fished all day, saw several boats is anyone catching if so help with a little info. I am taking a frind out next Mon. HELP

·
Registered
111 Posts
Our Mr & Mrs Bass Club has a tournament on LBJ this Saturday. I plan to fish it tomorrow and thursday to try and figure something out since I haven't been on the lake in a couple of years. I was fortunate enough to win the last tournament I fished there with 17+ pounds. I do the website for our club ( http://mrandmrsbassclub.org ) so I will try to get our results posted by Sunday evening so you can check it out and maybe get a little info. PM me Sunday for specific info if ya want. ;)

Tight Lines

-Brent

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think the main lake for numbers. However, I have heard up the Colorado arm is producing some nice ones now. I haven't been on LBJ in a month but I have buddies that have and they call me with the reports. I'll post a report Saturday evening from my trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.