Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decide to fish yesterday around 10:30 am..wife says ok so i go to lbj (closet to me) thinking i can pick up a few in the late afternoon,,,got there around noon thinking the sun would come out and warm the water around the rip rap (never did) ... water temp around 48/50...got out the trap and a dd22 and went to work..3rd cast with trap 4+ lbs and proceeded to catch 13 more..no big surprise at the numbers but my smallest fish of the day was 2.5 lbs and my big fish was close to 6..NEVER had that kinda stringer on lbj before so after some thinking i remember that they are pulling water to keep the lake level and the current may have got them moving a little. most fish were 4 to 6 ft deep and the big on was (dd22) in 12 ft. i'm very surprised at the bulk on these fish and if i could figure out how to transfer pic's from my trac phone i'll post asap. guess i'll stop bi^%$$#@ about lbj..at least until the jet fleas show up!!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Well Big Sandy is starting to clear, I can see 6-8 in down now. Good Luck on the water. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
srbbass, have pic's on my trac phone but am too old to know how to transfer them haha...got on the water again this sunday (go saints) and fished from 10 till 3pm...stayed on the lower end and it was fairly muddy...could not get a crankbait bite going so i put on a smalll blck/blue jig and caught 6...big fish was a little over four with the rest 14 to 15"....went home and watched the miracle in miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.