Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after getting skunked at LA and Decker in the same week!!, I decided to head to LBJ in hopes of getting back some confidence. Overall, I did ok. I caught 6 fish total, 1 dink and the rest were all between 14 and 18 inches. Missed about 3 on solid hits. Nice day overall; the wind did pick up in the afternoon. 5 fish were caught using crawdad colored H2O med. running crank, the other was caught on a white spinner. My girlfriend caught 1 nice 16 incher also. Once I get this image upload thingy figured out, I'll be dangerous!!

· Registered
4,330 Posts
Always nice to wash the skunk off your hands. Did you fish the upper or lower half? I like LBJ, mostly fish the lower basin or the Colorado upper end. Always good when the partner gets one.

Tight lines, :cool:

· Registered
146 Posts
I was out there today too. I started at 8:30 in the fog. I fished several areas and did ok. Here is one from the dam I caught on a rattle trap in the rip rap. Try and say that real fast.

I launched at the Cottonwood Ramp (Wirtz dam), too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.