Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to EA, looks like we can get another jackpot in before the Lake Austin wednesday night T's start back up in August, then we will go every other week, provided there continues to be enough interest.

Date 7-25-07

Mandatory Check In with us from 5pm-6pm to pay your money and livewell check, you can leave the boat ramp at 6pm GPS Time

Be back inside the no wake buoys by 9:30

All fish need to be 14"

Regular ABF Tournament Rules Apply (See Tournament Link for print out)

30 bucks per boat, but since Travis isn't really a big bass shoot out type lake, we won't have the big bass pot, I would rather see the 1st and 2nd place pots bigger for travis...

Everybody welcome, this is a great mid week break!

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Looking forward to it... Yea, I found somebody to fish with ;D ;D

The Samurai of Bass Fishing, the Ninja of the Lakes, FLW regular... Well, sorry cannot say who..

See ya then... ;D

EA

PS. I can tell you Team D & E are 1-0.. Anything less than 2-0 is not acceptable ;)
I probably should not have said that.. oh well.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
EA said:
Do not worry D, we will get into a few..  ;D
EA's idea of a few is more like 24 :p ;D

There is no pressure in these jackpots...they are more about getting out on the water, meeting up with friends and making new ones.

Glad to see you will make it out DY...just make sure you keep Eric interested. He has been known to take naps during the last hour of a jackpot.

· Registered
141 Posts
This looks like to much fun to pass up. If anyone is looking to fill a back seat, I am available. I will pick up entry fee, beverage of choice and kick a little in for gas.

Send me a pm or give me a call @ 512-626-9837

Bo

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

My fishing partner told me that he has several cases of Yama-lube for sale. I think $20.00 will get you a jug.

Let me know if you would like one.

Thanks,

EA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.