Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, had an afternoon trip with a couple of guys from Arkansas... Had one throwing a small perch colored swimbait- One Travis Special; the other throwing a small TX rigged creature bait with the tails dipped...About 7 or 8 small ones in about 3 hours...
Fish seemed to be suspended on ledge walls about 15 foot of water... Pull it off a bluff or ledge and half way to the bottom, your line would stop moving and I would yell, "REEL DOWN AND SET THE HOOOOKKKK!!!!" Half were decent spots-

*Heard the Calcium count is extremely high right now and might be leading to tougher than normal fishing... When I went to reline some rods earlier, I had a white build up on the guides and reel... Interesting huh?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Glad to know it was not just us, we were out yesterday and couldnt get much going but managed two very small fish, had about 4 going after my fluke but wouldnt take it..... only color i had was white pearl and was wishing i had something else to make them eat it.

sm

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If These guys were able, I would have had them throwing Green Pumpkin Flukes with a dipped tail...just sayin'. Off to bed, Batrop in a few hours with some guys that know how to fish and looking forward to it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.