Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This week the Lucky 7 Big Bass Pot starts at $815.00!  If you happen to catch a 7.77 pound black bass or larger during the tournament you take home the entire pot!

With no open tournaments in the near future and it getting way too hot to fish during the day, come out and join us at one of our weeknight tournaments.  Besides, where else can you potentially win over $1000.00 on a $40.00 entry?

We'll be on the floating dock at Mansfield around 5:30 PM to begin registration and livewell checks, you may come by land or water.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
You are right Andy. I was there to see a monster Lake Travis Bass take the Lucky 777 pot and the win for $1,135.00!!

We are working on the results and video now. Going to be a late night.

Check it out in morning TTZ1.COM.

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Also,

That will be the end of the Lake Travis T's for this year.

We will see you on the first Tuesday after the spring time change to do it again. Look forward to huge bonus money.

Thanks to all that came out!!!

Eric - TTZ

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Congrats to whomever won big last night! Can't wait to see the pics and writeup on how it all went down. Wish I could of been there to witness it all.

Thanks to the TTZ crew for putting on the Tues night Travis T's. It's been a blast this season!

EA, are you guys not planning to do anymore weeknight or weekend jackpots on Travis this fall once the lake fills up and the air temps come down? Spring 2010 seems so far away! :)

-Rich

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I enjoyed the tourney last night. I only managed 2 keeps, one which threw the hook, and blew off weighing my one 15 inch fish when I saw the mega-toad and other sacks. I hate to see the LT season end. I was looking forward to being a regular out there but with no rain in sight I'm pretty sure LT will close soon.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Thanks to everyone who came and fished with us on Travis.

We will be out in the Fall with an Open T or something stay tuned.

Also, we will have a TTZ BBQ in the next couple of weeks before the T on Lake Austin to say thanks for all who fished LA and LT.

I hear this year Bee Caves BBQ has something special in mind that sounded like chopped pork. mmmmm.... Of course, TTZ will also have a rather large cooler of refreshments also.

Date to be announced shortly.

Eric

·
Registered
766 Posts
Dale nice fish Dude and I am glad you ended the season with a win!!!! You and Jake have been on fire this year and that is awesome...Jared great win also didnt mean to leave you out!! I bet the both of you last night couldnt wait for the weigh in last night!!Congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.