Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This week the Lucky 7 Big Bass Pot starts at $740.00!  If you happen to catch a 7.77 pound black bass or larger during the tournament you take home the entire pot!

With no open tournaments in the near future and it getting way too hot to fish during the day, come out and join us at one of our weeknight tournaments.  Besides, where else can you potentially win over $1000.00 on a $40.00 entry?

We'll be on the floating dock at Mansfield around 5:30 PM to begin registration and livewell checks, you may come by land or water.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Looks like some cooler weather for tonight !

Eric

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
COME ON RAIN.....

This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms, [highlight]mainly before 3pm.[/highlight] High near 92. East wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS.

DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT...

WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ALONG A SUMMER
COOL FRONT...ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP SOUTHWARD ACROSS PARTS
OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS TODAY THROUGH THIS EVENING.

SOME STORMS COULD BECOME STRONG WITH WIND GUSTS TO 50 MPH AND
PRODUCE BRIEF PERIODS OF LOCALLY HEAVY RAIN

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sweet- bring it on, could coax that big girl to bite- we might see the Triple 7 go down tonight boys! :eek:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tonight will officially start my 4th of July holiday weekend...Travis tonight, Austin tomorrow for the Wed Nighter, Kahuna's on Thurs and then the Mastercraft will be back out on Austin Fri and Sat.

Hope to see y'all out this evening for a coldie or two.

·
Registered
428 Posts
We showed up and had it handed to us. I came in late, but heard that 7lbs took first 4lbs for second 3ish for third. pretty sad. We caught a limmit of 13ers :) too bad they couldnt stretch out a bit. One of them bit an 11" worm. That is one bad fish there! I am sure TTZ will have it up after they sleep it off :p

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the delay, ended up leaving Mansfield around 2 so by the time I got home it was a shower and straight to bed.

Results will be up shortly.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Results are up at:  http://ttz1.com/

Travis is getting low but we will keep running the tournament until Mansfield is out of the water. The 7.77 Big Bass Pot rolls over to $815.00 next week!

See y'all on Austin this evening!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts