Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LEGEND l le-jand l noun - A person or thing that inspires.

TTZ and Marine Outlet will be demoing a new 2009 Legend Alpha 211 at every Travis event this year.  Get behind the wheel and see for yourself what a Merc 250 will do on this hull.  If you are not inspired by the look and ride of this boat we will gladly buy you a cold beverage of our choice!

Do you enjoy meeting new people and trading stories over a few chilled refreshments?  Or how about wreaking of fish after just a couple of hours out?  If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then head to 16511 Bratton Ln…err I mean come out to our Tues Night tournament.  The bite on Lake Travis is really good right now and it's not uncommon to have a 20 fish evening in just a couple of hours.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

See y'all on the water!

· Registered
11,981 Posts
I don't know how this cold front will affect it, but I have never seen fish as aggressive as they were the other day. I would try burning some shallow cranks and spinnerbaits in the backs of creeks. Saw a bunch of shad pushed against the walls in the back of several places. Didn't get bit all that well on the spinnerbait the other day, but I think I was going a little heavy and wrong color. They were all over watermelon red plastics. I won't make it out to the T, my finances are a little poor this month (new phone, team jerseys, girlfriends birthday, etc). Unless someone wants to pick up the entry fee in exchange for my expertise ;D ;D ;D haha jk. I will be out to the weigh in on Tues or Wed though.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
I lost a pretty big one in a bush on Sunday fishing with Bryan, and good thread going where BenS lost a toad.  The big girls are in pretty vulnerable positions right now.  

Tonight might be the night for a fish of a lifetime.....what better time to do it than during a Tuesday nighter with a few beverages?

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking forward to Travis this evening, last week it was hard to go 5 casts without getting bit.

Also, y'all stay tuned as we are working diligently on a Big Bass bonus for Travis. Talking with a few sponsors now and we hope to get it rolled out shortly!

· Registered
10,147 Posts
This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Great looking weather...I have a family commitment or I would be out there in a heart beat...

Go find some lights or shallow areas...catch some fish! ;)

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If anyone has an open back seat or is on the fence about fishing due to partner availability please let me know.  I have a buddy looking for a ride, he will cover entry and provide cold beverages if you are so inclined.

Should be a good one and about to roll that way shortly.

Andy
713-291-4119

· Registered
712 Posts
I couldn't get the rules sheet to load, I think myself and Matt(bassnbay) may be joining ya'll for the tuesday and wed next week, anyhting I should know or do before we show up or just ahow up pay money and fish

· Registered
195 Posts
I had a great time out there last night. Most fish were caught walking the dog...its that time of year i guess. Couldnt catch that last kicker.

Dale and Jake are a force to be reckoned with....congrats!

see yall soon

Bobby

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.