Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water clear; 57 degrees; 1.77' high. Black bass to 5 pounds are good on black worms, chrome spoons, and firetiger crankbaits in 15 - 35 feet. Striped bass to 5 pounds are fair on shad crankbaits and chrome spoons in 32 - 50 feet. White bass are good on minnows, white grubs, and chrome spoons in 35 - 55 feet. Crappie are fair on minnows and pink and white tube jigs in 18 - 40 feet. Channel and blue catfish to 7 pounds are fair on nightcrawlers and bloodbait in 35 - 48 feet. Yellow catfish are slow.

· Registered
1 Posts
Good up to five pounds! Whatever.......I fished all weekend and only had two barely stretch over 14". It's been tough out there. I bet it takes 16 lbs plus to win Bass Champs anyway. You won't see me on the stage. :mad:

· Registered
8 Posts
18 plus pounds is crazy out there. Not this time of year. I still say high 13's to low 14's. If it is any higher than I will be suprised. Even people on fish are saying a 15 lb sack is really good. Some of Austins best were fishing FOM and they topped at 14.22.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.