Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded the yak and drove around to the Bar K park in Lago Vista Saturday morning to take my father in law fishing. We launched around 6:30 and went directly to the marina area and began working the docks. I was dead sticking a pegged Zoom Blue Medium Super Fluke and my FIL was tossing a Strike King Blue Bug Rage Swimmer. As we worked the docks and break water we each boated a couple dinks and he lost one that he said felt pretty nice. Then the bite went dead. WE paddle out to the creek and I used the Garmin to locate the drop off and dropped couple markers. While he kept using his Rage Swimmer I switched to a TR Blue Medium Zoom Ultra Vibe Speed Worm. We worked the drop off in about 18' of water tossing up to the shallows and letting it fall along the creek bank. I caught 11 LMB but nothing over 2lbs. FIL only boated 3 but he did get a 5.25 lber so he was the days winner. Boat traffic and wind began to pick up so we worked out way back to the docks and with nothing really hitting, we loaded up and headed home. Keep your lines tight, be safe and have a blessed day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts