Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished on LT from about 9:30 a.m. until about 3:30 p.m. and had it not been for one dink, I would have blanked. Checked points and steep banks with Sonar for baitfish and fish, but didn't find any. Chunked spinnerbait, crankbait, jig & trailer, zoom finesse worm, and a weightless Senko without a single hit. Caught the one dink on a Yum Dinger with a 1/8 oz. slip sinker. I'm blaming it on the front that came through. The wind was pretty strong on the water, right out of the north. Last week, on Monday, I had a pretty good day. Caught six keepers on the dinger in shallow water on a point and back in a creek, plus several 12 to 13" fish. But today was a day I'll try to forget asap. Might try Lake Austin for a change next week; has anyone fished it in the past few days?

· Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Nice report, that front probably did a number on the fishing today but boy it would have been VERY nice to be out there.

LA, from what I've been reading, put in north and stay up north, with all that stuff in the water being mid-lake and south I wouldn't want to chance a lower unit out there myself, just yet. But pretty soon LA should flip the switch.

· Registered
4,330 Posts
Thanks for your report. There are going to be up and down days this time of year but all and all the bite will only get better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.