Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day on Lake Travis today. Had a really great day, Not only was the weather beautiful, But the fish were really biting very good. Must of been the front coming in. The lake was pretty slick light winds, and hardly any other boats. Did not take the camera out with me, so suffer guys & gals. ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just curious of what you were throwing and what pattern you were fishing if you care to share. I went out there yesterday and zeroed for the fist time since I started going to Travis. :mad: Had to go redeem myself today and caught five on a t-rig and a c-rig. fishing in 10-15 fow off ledge drops on the lower end of the lake. Not the best day but made me feel better about yesterday. Couldn't end the year with a donut! :cool:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Ha, yeah, no pics is understandable...but to not even specify what kind of fish you were targeting and catching seems a little strange. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt and say aybe you just forgot to give a little more info for a report other than just..."I went fishing and caught some fish." ;)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
This is a non report. Lacks any information about the trip. Why even post it? ::)

·
Registered
435 Posts
basstrack, I'll agree to disagree. Even if someone isn't interested in giving away the details, I like hearing what folks are catching. If you happened to fish the same day, it gives you a little info about how you did comparatively. If you just want to go, it gives you an idea if the bite may be on.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Ok, Ed is right, and I failed to use some deductive skills with this report as well. The main thing that I was trying to figure out was what he was fishing for. First of all, I should've assumed that since this is on the "Black Bass Fishing Reports" page...he was more than likely fishing for blacks. Also, I failed to notice that the post was made by Maverickpro201...considering the fact that he is in my bass club...that also leads me to believe that he was targetting blacks. I can live with this report after all...sounds like fun, Les. I need to get out there...

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
5978511C0 said:
basstrack, I'll agree to disagree.  Even if someone isn't interested in giving away the details, I like hearing what folks are catching.  If you happened to fish the same day, it gives you a little info about how you did comparatively.  If you just want to go, it gives you an idea if the bite may be on.
I must disagree. I never really care if someone says what was used while catching his fish. He never says how many, what size, really nothing other then what I could have read by pulling up the weather channel. This post would be better served if it was in the misc section under weather report. JMO

·
Registered
988 Posts
He went fishing the other day on this bad a$$ body of water and caught 10 5lb plus fish. They only hit on 1 certain bait and were only found in certain areas.

I hope this helps and good luck everybody. :) ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.