Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished LT with Moonraker this afternoon from Sandy Creek to Arkansas Bend. The fish were pretty aggressive. We caught quite a few on crankbaits, shaky heads, C-rigs, and poppers. At one point, we found a big school chasing shad and had five or six bass at a time coming out of the water and doing backflips as they were busting bait. The DD-22 bite was real good for a while on some deep points. The biggest fish came on a popper right next to a chunk rock bank. This fish was 21.5", about 5.5lbs. Fun afternoon on Travis!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice fish my brother. You learned quick how to take pics I see. ;) You should take some with the boat showing next time. Nice sig you got there. Wonder what boat you caught that fish out of. :D

See you Sunday! Good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Nice day on Travis man and what a toad!!!! And nice sig too. Think it would be ok to ask Justin to put your Coastal Bend tag in my sig even though I broke the tip off the only one I have? ;) Makes me sad when I look at it there all short and broke. That was my fav casting rod. :'( We need to get together pretty soon.

Thanks, for the good word man,

Dez

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
6C4D52280 said:
Nice day on Travis man and what a toad!!!! And nice sig too. Think it would be ok to ask Justin to put your Coastal Bend tag in my sig even though I broke the tip off the only one I have? ;)   Makes me sad when I look at it there all short and broke. That was my fav casting rod.   :'(   We need to get together pretty soon.

Thanks, for the good word man,

Dez

Absolutely. Let's hook up and I'll get it fixed up for you... I should be down on your side of town sometime next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.