Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that this is Austin Bass Fishing, but I would appreciate any recommendations for lakes within 75 miles of west Fort Worth. My brother-in-law and I will fish on Thursday in my boat. We'll fish with a guide on Ray Roberts on Friday. TPWD says that Joe Pool is good right now, but I've learned to not trust the TPWD reports as they are often written by people who are trying to attract customers.

·
Banned
5,461 Posts
Joe Pool is fishing good right now from what I have heard, but if I was taking a guide on RR then I would hit it again without the guide on the next trip. That would be better than starting over at a new lake. Who are you going with?

I don't have a lot else, West Ft Worth is like the other side of the world from where I am at in Wylie.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TDub. Unfortunately, my brother-in-law has to work on Saturday, so we won't be able to fish after our guided trip.

We're fishing with Get Bit Guide Services/Dannie Golden (Lake Ray Roberts bass fishing guide with Dannie Golden of Get Bit Guide Service). One of his clients caught the lake record (and a sharelunker) in March.

We duck hunted near Wylie a couple of years ago on a guys farm - we bagged a couple teal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts