Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! OK! ILL LET THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG! l live right next to lake pflugerville and i fish there alot. Yes, you mostly catch little ones,but you can every once in a while catch a good one! especially cats!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Colol pics and batch of fish. I haven't had luck out there lst couple of months, but last night fished til 10:30 in my pelican. Landed 7 fish with only one keeper. I dont know if my 15# test Stren line was abraised on a previous catch, but I lost a darm good fish. Probably right around ten pm, my rod bent halfway down, started to reel in and the drag started peeling so I tightened it and felt the fish pull, then SNAP. :eek: Oh well, definetely got my heart racing for a little while, nothing like a good fish fight...

Albert

·
Registered
351 Posts
I would love to fish this lake,would be willin to trade a fishin trip in my Ranger for a trip on lake P. in someones canoe or kayak.exspecially if you have a D-finder on it, I veiwed the lake right before they filled it, there is some huge brushpiles in it and somebody in that crew knew right were to put them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.