Bass Fishing Forum banner

Lake Pflugerville

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  J.R. 
#1 ·
took the new little 10' jon boat over to lake pflugerville this evening, forgot what it was like to fish from a jon boat it's been so long. I ended up with 4, 2 on topwater and 3 on baby rattlesnakes right at dark near the ramp. My brother had 1 for the night. As soon as he gets the pics sent over I'll post them up.

#6 ·
Although still young there are some good size bass in there. I was out there last week and caught the 6.5lb bass philg mentioned above and earlier in the year right after spawn I caught a 4.5lb bass from the banks.  I've read other reports with pics of some good size catches out there.  In fact, I recall someone posting here in early summer about a 7lber.

#7 ·
617A707E726772130 said:
Although still young there are some good size bass in there. I was out there last week and caught the 6.5lb bass philg mentioned above and earlier in the year right after spawn I caught a 4.5lb bass from the banks.  I've read other reports with pics of some good size catches out there.  In fact, I recall someone posting here in early summer about a 7lber.
Yakangler....I wondered if you ever posted up here..That was an awesome fish :cool:

Phil ;)

#10 ·
I used to fish 2 stock tanks that are now submerged by water and probably covered up with silt by now or they just bull dozed them during the construction process. My cousins grandparents owned the land it was built on. We used to catch alot of good quality bass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.