Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to lake pflugerville after work today from 3:30p-5:20p. i hooked up with a 10" bass at the inlet pipe by peir 2 but it jumped and shook the hook.

i also hooked up a 12" dink at the mouth of the dam which i managed to land and get a picture of. unfortunatly i the usb cable for my work camera is back at the shop so ill have to wait till tomarrow to put up the pics. (not that thier worth anything! ;D )

this was my 3rd trip out the this lake and the first time ive caught anything. both fish were caught on a zoom 4" watermelon shakey head texas rigged with a 5/16oz bullet.

and on a side note, if your fishing the bottom on the dam side of the lake be prepared to loose a few rigs... more precisely 2 in 20 minutes :mad:

· Registered
329 Posts
i veiwed this lake right before it filled up.there is two large piles of the brush and trees that they cleared when they built the lake.no gps but they are big and position on the inside edges of bends on the creek channel on the south side about half way between the dam and the bridge is where the first one isand the other is a little closer to the bridge.probly a real good time to try those,i just dont have a canoe.if someone does get to fish these piles post a report please .

· Registered
39 Posts
i fish that lake everyday its finally got a good number and size into it i fish usally only the dam and kill them my avarage trip i catch 15 or 20 you just gota find the grass beds and work them my fishing buddie cought one 7.2 lbs last year over by the house on the north side of the lake on a spinnerbait.

· Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's that fish i caught yesterday.

i went back out today for about an hour with no luck.

i think it would be fun to take a kayak out there. you could probably hit every spot on the lake in a matter of hours. i only bank fish there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.