Bass Fishing Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is a nice fish! Lake Pflugerville is a very tough lake. Wind is rough and hydrilla will upset you if not used to fishing it. One day you can catch some good fish and then go weeks barely finding a bite.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Wow..just wow.. I have latched on to some big fish in Pflugerville but nothing of that caliber. Incredible, and you have pulled two massive hawgs out of there. I think I have seen you on t he lake there before? In that yellow kayak. I fish from a tan 14 foot kayak and prowl the south side from the dam to about halfway down. Congratulations on two monsters!!!!! I have heard about a young man catching a lake record out of there but had never seen the pics. Mind blowing knowing that fish of that caliber are in that little lake.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Wow..just wow.. I have latched on to some big fish in Pflugerville but nothing of that caliber. Incredible, and you have pulled two massive hawgs out of there. I think I have seen you on t he lake there before? In that yellow kayak. I fish from a tan 14 foot kayak and prowl the south side from the dam to about halfway down. Congratulations on two monsters!!!!! I have heard about a young man catching a lake record out of there but had never seen the pics. Mind blowing knowing that fish of that caliber are in that little lake.
Thanks for the congrats! I do believe I have seen you out there I am normaly in a tan decked John boat. I'll definitely say hi next time I see you out there!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Sounds good my friend. I have took a few weeks off from lake P fishing my local pond, brushy creek and old settlers park both for the first time. I will say hi when we cross paths. You are now famous, haha. Just teasing, great job on two monster bass! Gil

61 - 69 of 69 Posts