Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the lake @ 7:00 to catch up with my buddy, Marcus (Schlitzboy). Watched Marcus land a few nice fish on the south side. The fish didn't want anything to do with me, so I went paddling north in search of greener pastures. Ended up boating 3 for the day. One on a trap, one on a spinner, and the last one ate a baby brushhog. With the winds getting progressively stronger, it made our trip back to the launch ramp a pain in the ass. Poor little guy was sucking eggs trying to keep up with his old man. Desent day on the water. I just wish this cool weather would stop already.

Oh yea!!! Check out my new pennant I got from ACK. EPIC

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
That was you? Damnit
Yes sir, that was me.... Not a bad day except the wind picked up sooner than weather report said. That last fish you saw me catch was number 8 for the day but no good size even throwing 10" power worms at times. Hopefully get out there again sometime this week and find some bigger fish.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Was a definite rough day with the wind and cold. Was good to finally hang with the "Pirate" KingHarold and son. Ended the day with 7 fish. Moved around a few times but only caught fish at one spot. Sorry I missed you Alwaysfishing, I usuaully stay on the south side. I tried to switch up the baits but they only wanted pumpkin t-rigged senkos. 2.5 and 3.25 were my best of the day. Started at 7am and got ran off by the wind finally at 11:30. 18mpg gusts and 8" swells had me fighting to get back to shore lol.
Pville4-5.JPG Pville4-5.2.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts