Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to the lake by 8:15 in Sunrise Beach fishing boat docks. Caught a 16" bass on a rapala crank bait. then we moved down by the rv park near the dam and into wilderness cove and caught 1 13" bass trolling a rapal crankbait. Then we moved out of the cove where there is a rock bottom and a well marked long shallow area and here I fished with a red shad colored wacky worm and landed a 8 pounder 23" bass and it was way cool, we were anchored up but the fish went and layed down, I thought it ran into a brush pile or a rock hole because he just stopped moving. my son pulled the anchor and I gave him the rod, he is 12 years old and I drove the boat around to the other side of the fish and I let my son finish the fight and I netted him. We are going to mount him! Then we went over by the marina where the water park is by the boat launch and fishing the same wacky worm in 13 foot of water around some rocks and caught a 15 incher. The rest of the day was slow with another small bass or 2, the cold front blew in and we pulled out about 3:30.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.