Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to post this closer to when it happened but better late than never. We've been fishing with Tommy for a couple years now and have nothing but good things to say. Weather was unusually cold the last week in May but we still put them in the boat with my dad and daughter.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, Photobucket decided to lose half their customer base by charging 400$ a year. Basically every picture I've posted on this forum will no longer be available because I'm not paying it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't understand the Photo Bucket thing. I know at least two people that were told to pay while I know 20 more that haven't been told. I haven't been told to pay either.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand the Photo Bucket thing. I know at least two people that were told to pay while I know 20 more that haven't been told. I haven't been told to pay either.

Only thing I have noticed is what you did. Initially wasn't seeing the error, about two weeks later it started happening to me. Maybe it is just taking some time to block everyone, only thing I can think of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts