Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a cold day to be out on the water. Georgetown's levels are doing great and the water was 50.7 degrees winds were about 10 to 15 mph. No fish on the hook today. I guess it was still just to cold for them. Oh well I know I will get them when it warms up.

· Registered
157 Posts
I would have to say that G'Town is REALLY hit or miss. (at least for people of my skill level) I have been there fairly often over the past 10 years or so, and I either usually slay them,, or get skunked. I have had some real good days with nice size fish and many days where I could barely eek out one.

· Registered
2,330 Posts
Thats Gtown,I used to fish it alot when I lived in Gtown.ISTHAT is right it is hit or miss tyr the brush on the edge of the bluff at jim hogg park the ramp too ther is a big brush pile way back in the cove on the south side of it. Another one in the cove to the right of the ramp at Russel park sometimes up the river. LOL

· Registered
1,645 Posts
5F5B595700020302320 said:
Thats Gtown,I used to fish it alot when I lived in Gtown.ISTHAT is right it is hit or miss tyr the brush on the edge of the bluff at jim hogg park the ramp too ther is a big brush pile way back in the cove on the south side of it. Another one in the cove to the right of the ramp at Russel park sometimes up the river. LOL
Thanks fo r the info . I'll try to put ti to use next weekend, plans are to go there sat and stillhouse sun we'll see what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.