Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cedar breaks ramp.

Check in starts at 5p, then you can launch and first cast is a 5.30p.

Have to be back to the ramp by 9p ( i think, but you can check that at check in )

$30 per boat $5 is included for big bass.

LAKE Georgetown is 1297 acres.
Lake Record is 10.60lbs
Gates: (OPEN 6am to 10pm)

TPWD RULES:
For largemouth bass, length limit is 14-18 inch slot. Bass 14 inches and less or 18 inches or greater in length may be retained.
Daily bag for all four species of black bass=5 bass in any combination
Cedar breaks ramp.

Check in starts at 5p, then you can launch and first cast is a 5.30p.

Have to be back to the ramp by 9p ( i think, but you can check that at check in )

$30 per boat $5 is included for big bass.

LAKE Georgetown is 1297 acres.
Lake Record is 10.60lbs
Gates: (OPEN 6am to 10pm)

TPWD RULES:
For largemouth bass, length limit is 14-18 inch slot. Bass 14 inches and less or 18 inches or greater in length may be retained.
Daily bag for all four species of black bass=5 bass in any combination

·
Registered
43 Posts
Scroll down to G-Town Unofficial 6-19-08. I try to post the results the weeks I fish. It's unofficial because I do not run the Tourn. and I am subject to CRS.

I am starting to recognize a few of the regulars but don't know names. Attendance is down a little and I think Ronnie is gonna take a poll tonight to see if there is enough interest to restart the Saturday morning tournament.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can't wait. Let's see some more faces out there tonight. There have been a lot of nice fish coming in to weigh in!

I know ABF is up for a challenge. The challenge isn't catching fish, it's catching the right fish. I would love a little more competition. See you there! (no offence to the regulars, just trying to shake things up a bit)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.