Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAKE: Lake Georgetown
DATE: Sunday 07MAR10 6am-6pm
WEATHER: Cool and Cloudy with some drizzle, air temp: mid to low 50's. Winds: 5-10
WATER CONDITION: (Temps 51-54) Clear
SUMMARY:
Fished from 7am to 10am. Did not want to deal with getting road grime in the boat for a such a small trip. Fishing started off decent. Landed 3 below the slot in the first 45 minutes on shakey head on deep points on the lower end of the lake. No bites on a crank bait or jig. Did not seem like anyone else was doing much good either. There were a lot of fish breaking out in the deeper water, but decided not to chase them down. Drizzle stared coming down so I headed for the ramp.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We fished out there this afternoon and did ok caught a few on soft plastics. Paused for about an hour to have a little fun with a pile of schooling whites. All in all not a bad day

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fished GTown on 3/6 from 11am to 2pm. Got some decent bites to the side of the damn on Senkos. Tried coves on the North side of the lake, nothing working but the wind. Crankbaits, spinners, jigs...no luck. If we caught a pig every day, it wouldn't be much fun after a while :)

Safe boating and great fishing to everyone,
Jeff

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fished Gtown Saturday afternoon, caught this fat lady but didnt have a scale.  I'd guess 6-7 lbs.  Missed two others a bit smaller than this, they just threw the hook as i went to lip em.  Either I'm rusty or my hooks were rusty....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.