Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit up Fayette this morning. Started out kinda slow, but ended up with some pretty good catches, caught and released most of them but kept one to show off since i left my camera at home. Catches on Grande Bass Rattlesnake, popper lure (forgot the name) and Red Shad Senko.

Having trouble adding images, any info?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thanks for the report. GW is always active out there. I have been checked for everything a number of times.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tican-4 ft and 83 degree water

Really fishytx? I had no bad intentions. Well sorry in advance if I tick anyone off, Im still a rookie and rookie mistakes can be made. I want to respect this hobby to the fullest. So what was the error fishtx?

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
31373527203D38386363540 said:
So what was the error fishtx?
Generally it is good practice to release larger bass for a fellow angler another day. However, everyone is within their own right as long as it's within the law. Everyone lives and learns, generally most practice catch and release, just so you know in the future.

My personal opinion, bass aren't very good eating anyway (unless its white bass), a lot of bones and not real tasty meat.

Nice fish BTW  ;).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cobra- ahhh I see. This was my first good "legal" size catch. But yeah, live and learn and in the future I'll most defiantly practice catch and release. Thanks for the info and thanks for compliment.

Sorry in advance fellow anglers

·
Registered
183 Posts
no reason to apologize it's perfectly within your right to keep the fish. thats why there are lengths and limits, as long as you stay within the law your good. don't worry about the dreaded nay-sayers, hope to get into some of those tomorrow.

BTW, great fish!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.