Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished from 8:30am - 2:30pm with only 2 fish in the boat.
water temp was 52 deg. we threw everything we could think of but the wind killed us today. 1 fish caught on a drop shot white fluke and 1 on a firetiger crank bait. good luck.

·
Registered
228 Posts
2 for 7.70 won the ABA on Sunday at Belton.  I had one keeper, but at least I final got out in my new Triton 21XS Team Boat for the first time.  This is my fourth team boat and I like everyone better then the last.  Texas Boat World can arrange demo rides for folks interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2 for 7.70 won the ABA on Sunday at Belton. I had one keeper, but at least I final got out in my new Triton 21XS Team Boat for the first time. This is my fourth team boat and I like everyone better then the last. Texas Boat World can arrange demo rides for folks interested.

We have a PRO amoung us!!!! ;D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Marine, the only way to bring Belon back to good fishin is bring the troops home! The only times we ever did any good there was when they were shooting the big guns at Hood. I guess it wakes the bass up. :D ;D ;D

·
Registered
553 Posts
4 FISH for 7.98 won TCBC tourny Saturday. Big bass was 3.43.
I caught just one dink and my partner put a 3.12 in the boat. We went 4th place. Good luck to those Bass Champs guys. The wind was knocking us back all day long. 15-30 mph if I had to guess.

·
Registered
228 Posts
2 for 7.70 won the ABA on Sunday at Belton.  I had one keeper, but at least I final got out in my new Triton 21XS Team Boat for the first time.  This is my fourth team boat and I like everyone better then the last.  Texas Boat World can arrange demo rides for folks interested.

We have a PRO amoung us!!!!  NO pro, just an old has been lucky enough to be with Triton and Texas Boat World

·
Registered
533 Posts
774A4B4B4C40250 said:
The tourney.  Bass champs will be a challenge if something don't change.
I dont know how many boats you had at the ABA tourney,but with maybe 200 +- boats in the Bass Champs tourney there will be a different out come on the fish brought in. I would say maybe 15 or 16 lbs will win it. JMO ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.