Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22 teams participated. $660 payout. $110 Big Bass with a $80 rollover from last week making it $190.

1st Place: 7.23lbs
Bobby & Joseph ($396)

2nd Place: 6.69lbs
Rick & Warren ($198)

3rd Place: 6.14lbs
Randy & Kenny ($66)

Big Bass: 5.26lbs
Bobby and Joseph ($190)

:cool:!!!JUG!!! :cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Z was in his garage yesterday and was smelling something rank. Opened up his live well to find a 13 7/8 2 lber dead that we had left in there. That would have put us close to 7.5 lbs.(the largest 5 fish limit of unders we have ever caught) I thought we had 7 fish in there when we came to weigh in but when we were culling in the dark I didn't see it. At least we got 2nd and that makes it 3 weeks in a row my partner has cut a check.

I think it would be worth some of you Austin boys drive to come out next Monday and try to knock Z and I out of money, my wife is getting tired of me trowing money on her while she is sleeping when I get home. ;D

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
If Barry and I's fish hadn't died we would have gotten BB and 3rd place. Be assured I'm coming back next week hope fully with my boat and a bigger livewell.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
6A495B5B7C5A494B434D5A280 said:
If Barry and I's fish hadn't died we would have gotten BB and 3rd place. Be assured I'm coming back next week hope fully with my boat and a bigger livewell.
Don't keep the catfish next time ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts