Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stayed in the Bunk House at what used to be Loblolly Pines Village several years ago. It has been renovated since then. I was thinking about staying one weekend but I can't get in touch with them. When I call, a recording comes on saying "all circuits are busy". I tried at several different times during the day. I do not see an e-mail address any where.

Anyone out there have any additional contact information?

Thanks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We fished Lake Bastrop today and on the way home, I stopped by this place. On the way to the lake I noticed there was a rope across the entrance to the old "Bunk House" with a sign that said "Private Property". I walked into the main building's front entrance and there were several young people putting chairs on top of tables and one person immediately said "hello". I looked for the check-in counter and I saw to young ladies siting behind a mall counter. I noticed one of those vital signs meter on rolling stand next to the counter. I walked up and asked what this place was and one lady said " a restaurant". I said "the whole place?" The lady then got up out of chair and motioned me to come outside. I gave the other woman a puzzled look but she never even flinched. When we got out of the front door, the woman said "this is a restaurant and that's all I can say". I said " what about the other building, the place I've stayed before?" She said "that's part of this also".

To say the least, I was perplexed. There isn't a sign of any sort on the buildings or the grounds. Was this a hospice? Was this some sort of psychiatric ward? My best guess is that it is a treatment center.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts