Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After two wild swings 30+ lbs to win and then 8+ lbs to win, no one know what in the world will happen this Wed as we all battle it out to see who will find the fish.

This is what I love about LA, everyone that shows is in the game!

The Marine Outlet Legend is out of town this week fishing the FOM championship on the red river, however in the next couple weeks we will have 3 of em, so do not worry, your drive is coming.

Check TTZ1.com for all the rules and such. See everyone on the beach!

Check in starts at about 6p, take off is 6:30p, weigh in is at 10p. Discussion about what happened in the T starts about 10:30p under 360 bridge.

Eric  :cool:

Any questions, problems, concerns, please call me 917-0201

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are fishing no matter what the weather man says.

Like we have said before, " if the lightning is striking, the fish are biting!
"

In all reality we will asses the conditions at 6:30p. If it looks like death, we will make a call, but I doubt it.

See ya on the beach!

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Planning to be at Ski Shores for the pre T burger about 5. Everyone is welcome to join us.

If it is your first time out, please come up and introduce yourself.

Weather- I know the weather men are right most of the time ;D , but even if it is raining, we are fishing. Only if at 6p - 6 :30p the weather looks like it would be unsafe to be on the water, the T would be called.

After launch, the T is on no matter what. If weather moves in after 6:31p it is up to each person to decide to continue fishing.

My number is 917-0201

See ya on the beach!
Eric

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool Brent. I am loaded up and going to roll in a bit.

Roll by Ski shores about 5 for food.

Go Big, or Go Home has a whole new meaning with $25,000 on the line!!

Go Big, and you will be going home Big!!!

See ya out there.

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know a lot of ya bagged out due to the weather, it did look pretty nasty on LA, but really never hit to hard there.

We set up all the stuff, just to tear it down 10 mins later. Couple of us took refuge at the Pier.

Most stayed at 360. At about 6:35 the sun popped out, and it was go time. We delayed first cast until 7pm.

The bite was still kinda tough though. I have the results and will post tomorrow sometime. The $25,000 rolls over to next week !

We had 11 or 12 boats, first place was 9+lbs  for $200. Big bass was 5 1/2 lbs.

I love weather like that! Looking for a funnel cloud on the lake is cool IMO. Sounds like NW Austin took the brunt of it. Never did get bad mid lake on LA.

Next T is on Tuesday at Mansfield Dam. Check the time since it is a little different. Then, we will be back on LA on Wednesday looking for that $25k fish.

Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.