Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lance and I fished the TTZ wednesday night bass tournament...Starting at 6:30pm.

We fished North of the City Park. Lance missed a fish, fishing with Shaky-head with Baby Rattlesnake. I flipped a Lake Fork swimming shad, in white....under a pontoon boat. Thinking I was hung up on a cable or something....the line moved. I set the hook to catch a 4.19lb LMB....Then we fished several other docks further North without any luck. We moved to the FAT FARM area and fished the outer grass-line in 10 feet. Lance caught a 2.5lber on Shaky-Head with Baby Rattlesnake. He also missed several alone the outer grass-line on Shaky-Head. Right at dark, I caught a 14.5" bass on a Zell Pop topwater....Then the rest of the evening...never got a bite..

We finished 4th, due to a bass wanting to get out of the live well pre-maturely at weigh in...So we weighed in 2 fish for 4th place. Enjoyed seeing everyone out there, since last year. More to come...

Enjoyed hanging with TTZ and Bass Chumps at 360 bridge. Congrats to EA and AIRFOB for running the tournament...and winning first..I should have checked their live-well. ;D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Dang, Robert, looks like your acrobatic fish cost you some cash.  I got on a quick bite on Choke a couple of years back and caught my fifth keeper in no time at all.  Opened the livewell lid to dump it in.  One of my five jumps all the way from the livewell to my transom on the fly, cull tag and all.  Silly me I thought to myself no big deal, I'll catch another one in a few minutes.  That was the last bite I got for three hours! :mad:  I was sweating bullets until the big girls started biting a little later. ;D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry to hear Robert. It happened in my boat once as well. Some dude that use to fish with me every once in a while opened up the livewell wide open and the biggest bass we caught decided to jump all the way out of the boat and then some. It only cost us about $400 during that tourney that some dude named TJ ran. ;D Ouch! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.