Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Since our first Wed Nighter on March 11th, we've been averaging 20  teams per tournament this season.  Between running two tournaments a week, hail storms, all the recreational traffic, the tough bite on Austin and the economic situation that number is pretty amazing!

We'd like to thank everyone that has come out to participate thus far and hope to meet some new faces in the next couple of months.  Special thanks also go to our sponsors for their help in making the Wed Nighters one of the best weekday tournaments around.

The Certified Arbor $300.00 bonus is still available if you can best last season's Big Bass of 11.34 pounds and the Hustler Turf, Mitchell Outdoor and TTZ $25,000.00 lake record prize is still up for grabs.

We'll be at City Park around 5:30 pm, registration and livewell checks start at 6:00 pm.  Please do not launch from City Park as the gates close at 10:00 pm and you will be locked in.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Looks like another great fishing evening!

Wednesday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 102. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming south southeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph

Bring your frogs!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Well, my partner finally agreed to fish with me tonight. He has re-spooled his rod and has been studying his log books on LA from a couple years back.

So I will be out with the " Big Man "

I do not even know why you other guys would even show up! ;D

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Almost 30 boats fished tonight. Full moon, beautiful sunset, talking fishing with a ton of great anglers made for an awesome night.

Little bit of a tough bite still, but we had a great time.

Andy should have the results up sometime this morning.

Eric

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Results are up:

http://ttz1.com/results/ttz-–-austin-wed-night-80509/

Sorry for the delay 1bassman, Engrish is my second language and it's difficult for me to write coherent paragraphs without my tutor next to me.

She was a little busy last night and did not make it to the office until later this morning.  I appreciate your patience and understanding and hope you enjoy the story...now it's back to my day job in the rice paddies (insert oriental riff here).

·
Registered
343 Posts
474F54404944260 said:
Results are up:

http://ttz1.com/results/ttz-–-austin-wed-night-80509/

Sorry for the delay 1bassman, Engrish is my second language and it's difficult for me to write coherent paragraphs without my tutor next to me.

She was a little busy last night and did not make it to the office until later this morning.  I appreciate your patience and understanding and hope you enjoy the story...now it's back to my day job in the rice paddies (insert oriental riff here).
;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.