Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Another Wednesday is here and that means we will battle it out on LA.

Andy and I plan to be at the CP beach around 5:30 or so. We will begin sign up and live well checks at 6p - a double barrel 12 gauge start at 6:30p sharp- weigh in at 10:00:01 pm. ( be sure to be on time to weigh in order not to receive a 35 lbs penalty )

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Good luck!

Eric

Ps. any questions, problems, concerns, call me 917-0201

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Not officially Rich, but we will definitely buy the team that does that a case of coldies- I'll go on record saying that!   ;D

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Wow. Full moon... tough bite for some, others found the fish.

Results - story - pics - video will be posted shortly.

Eric

ps. Tuesday Lake Travis T - Cancelled until further notice.
Lake Austin - Every Wednesday night until the fall time change.

·
Registered
766 Posts
All you can say is wow.......Way to go Dale and Jake This is your year on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Congrats

·
Registered
762 Posts
That's impressive. Those guys own that lake! I wish I did not see this cause it's going to make me go out on Lake Austin again. And I can go ahead and post my report. Three 14 inchers for 4 hours of fishing if I'm lucky.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Maybe instead of the show being called the triple nickle it should be the Dale and Jake show till someone figures out how to be those guys...Just thought that be funny to see or at least call the tourneys that till some beats those two.........I have known Dale for years and I am proud what he has done,,,And the boy following in Dads foot step awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Couldn't agree more Nitro, I haven't met either of them but both seem very humble and very deserving of the success. I already want to know Jake's rates for when he has his own rig and starts guiding ;D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts