Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Nice and Hot evening...
Wednesday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 103. Heat index values as high as 107. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind between 5 and 15 mph..

LOOKS LIKE MANSFIELD WILL BE RELEASING WATER ALL DAY ON WEDNESDAY!
LCRA: Mansfield Maintain Lake Austin releasing from 12 pm to 11 pm
2040 CFS....that moving some water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Andy and Brian, nice job on a tough night! It's always nice to see our soldiers enjoying some extremely well earned time off.

We've got a club tourney out there this weekend. I hope the bite picks up for us... or better yet, just me! :D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Thanks Ed, yea it is really good to have Mike back at home. Was thrilled to see him catch big bass too!

Those new Army Bass Angler boats are sharp aren't they!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ed!

I fished as a guest in Big Sandy last week from 9 pm - 8:30 am and had to run all over the lake for my five keepers.  Ended up with 12.38 and was second behind Lorne who had the only other limit going 12.69.

18 anglers fished and the next highest sack went 5.56.  There are some sticks in that club so that proves just how tough it's been out there.  With the already brutal conditions on Austin the moon phase hasn't really helped either.

Good luck tonight Ed, hope you and Taylor whack em!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
The ATX club tournament was just as tough for us. Mark Peevey was the only one to actually get a limit with 12.96lbs. Second place went to Dan Taylor with two fish for 5.71! Then third place went to me with 2 fish for 5.69! Definitely some difficult fishing out there right now...

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
S.Biznus, you aren't supposed to tell anyone the weights... just that you took third :) The points and the $ are the important part, right? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts