Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Barring any storms or severe weather we've been averaging 23 teams at this year's Wed Nighters.  For a $40.00 entry the winners have been taking home anywhere from $350.00 to $420.00 from the main pot alone!  If you figure in Big Bass the total can be well over $500.00!

We started these tournaments with the main focus of getting together once a week and having fun; while the fun is still there I must admit the money isn't that bad either.   And speaking of money, if you happen to catch a fish over 11.34 pounds TTZ and Certified Arbor Care will pay you an additional $300.00!  That's now close to a potential $1000.00 on a $40.00 entry.  

If you catch the lake record during our tournament Hustler Turf, Mitchell Outdoor Equipment and TTZ will throw in another $25,000.00 bonus.

So there you have it, we've put up an extra $25,300.00 in incentives and prize money for the same $40.00 entry!

At TTZ we are all about having a good time and good payouts.  We're all tournament anglers and realize people fish tournaments for two reasons...MONEY or FUN. With no beverage restrictions, simple and clear rules and one of the best payouts in town I think we've created an environment that everyone will enjoy.

We'll be at City Park around 5:30 pm, registration and livewell checks start at 6:00 pm.  Please do not launch from City Park as the gates close at 10:00 pm and you will be locked in.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

Thanks to everyone that has supported us thus far and hope to meet the rest of you soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm thinking about entering the tourney and had a few questions.

I am guessing that weigh in is at Ema long also, correct?

Where do most people launch at if City Park closes at 10pm?

Thanks.
C

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weigh in is back at City Park/Emma Long.

Most anglers launch at 360 but Walsh, Steiner and Quinlan are some other ramps you can launch from.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Clint,

Yes, but we usually have one laying around you can use.

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts