Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Hustler/Mitchell Outdoors/TTZ $25,000.00 is still on the line if you luck into a lake record black bass and the $300.00 Certified Arbor 11.34 Big Bass bonus is also up for grabs!

We'll be at City Park around 5:30 pm, registration and livewell checks start at 6:00 pm.  Please do not launch from City Park as the gates close at 10:00 pm and you will be locked in.

Complete rules can be found here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Should be another nice evening on the H2O...

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. :eek: South wind around 10 mph.

Tonight: Increasing clouds, with a low around 76. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Great T tonight, a lot of big fish were brought in. Nothing in the 10 +, but still good fish.

The results will be up by the time you awake!

Eric

·
Registered
428 Posts
Randys fish came out 9lb 3oz on my scale. BTW That would have landed him BB. Oh well... Congrats to everyone at the weigh in. That was a lot of nice fish! See you out there next week.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speaking of new Legends, those livewells are definitely made to hold some fish. I thought we might have had 15 pounds or so...those tanks made our two better fish look like 5 pounders.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Those livewells are huge, and the light in there makes it look like they are at the club partyin'.

·
Registered
766 Posts
nice fish booker and andy.....i bet the fish did look small in those big live wells.I wished mine had a light in them.......Congrats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts