Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't been on here for some time due to a number of reasons but, has LA changed at all and is there any vegetation back in there now a days? THX!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had success last year in LA. there is more vegetation and signs of growth now than past few years. its still not even close to what it used to be, however to me, seems its trying to make a comeback. i mostly fished docks and inlet mouths and of course any rocks on the bank.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have yet to see any vegetation in the lake with the exception of the cages where it was planted so the White Amur cant get to it. That being said there are still good fish to catch, I've been catching some good ones lately up to almost 8 lbs. If your interested in a guided trip I would be glad to show you what I know!
Thanks,
James
www.jamesrobertsfishing.com

This one from a few weeks ago!
7.11 Lake Austin December 2019.jpg

·
Registered
762 Posts
Dang I was hoping that those grass carp might start dying off about now. Hopefully soon. At least there is a good supply of hydrilla at Decker to get Lake Austin seeded again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have yet to see any vegetation in the lake with the exception of the cages where it was planted so the White Amur cant get to it. That being said there are still good fish to catch, I've been catching some good ones lately up to almost 8 lbs. If your interested in a guided trip I would be glad to show you what I know!
Thanks,
James
www.jamesrobertsfishing.com

This one from a few weeks ago!
View attachment 42067
thank you sir! I've got your number if the time when I can do this comes up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts