Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll,

Not sure why I'm posting this, but here goes...

I have the fortunate luxury to live on LA. I have a dock and a boat, but I get just as much of a thrill watching the shallows from the bird's-eye view of my upper porch as I get from setting a hook...

Lately, I've been seeing some BIG hawgs in the morning - mainly in pairs or 4's, cruising slow in 1-2' of water. I've been living in Austin, in this house for exactly 1 year today, and I have to say that I'm very impressed by the quality of the quarry that swim in this pretty body of water. These fish will go 5 easy.

Point being, consistent big fish in shallow water every morning... it's happening!

So I guess I'm just giving an eyeball report, but a report is a report...

It's officially TIME... I will soon have some photos to share.

Cross her eyes,
JonT

·
Registered
418 Posts
Here at Rex's Bass Removal Service, we know what a nuisance and how unsightly those pesky bass can be. They can ruin the view of your otherwise pristine waterfront property. Bass are harmful to the lake bottom, and if left unattended, can quickly multiply to where you've got an even bigger problem on your hands, so early detection
and action is of paramount importance.

Our service features a gentle extraction and relocation of the bass to a remote part of the lake where they are not likely to ever bother you again.

Estimates are free! And, this month we are running a "spring cleaning" special where your first treatment is free!

Don't worry that the job might be too much for our company to handle, we know plenty of qualified associates we can call in to help ensure the job is completed.

There is no contractual obligation, and you don't have to be home when we come out. Simply tell us the location, and we will do the rest. You can go on and tend to your own busy schedule knowing we are hard at work for you.

We work by referral, so also please tell your neighbors of what we can do for them.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
6B7C616D7C6B190 said:
Here at Rex's Bass Removal Service, we know what a nuisance and how unsightly those pesky bass can be.  They can ruin the view of your otherwise pristine waterfront property.  Bass are harmful to the lake bottom, and if left unattended, can quickly multiply to where you've got an even bigger problem on your hands, so early detection

Our service features a gentle extraction and relocation of the bass to a remote part of the lake where they are not likely to ever bother you again.

Estimates are free!  And, this month we are running a "spring cleaning" special where your first treatment is free!

Don't worry that the job might be too much for our company to handle, we know plenty of qualified associates we can call in to help ensure the job is completed.

There is no contractual obligation, and you don't have to be home when we come out.  Simply tell us the location, and we will do the rest.  You can go on and tend to your own busy schedule knowing we are hard at work for you.  

We work by referral, so also please tell your neighbors of what we can do for them.
Great job, that's funny. Where do I apply for a job?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
796E737F6E790B0 said:
Here at Rex's Bass Removal Service, we know what a nuisance and how unsightly those pesky bass can be.  They can ruin the view of your otherwise pristine waterfront property.  Bass are harmful to the lake bottom, and if left unattended, can quickly multiply to where you've got an even bigger problem on your hands, so early detection

Estimates are free!  And, this month we are running a "spring cleaning" special where your first treatment is free!

There is no contractual obligation, and you don't have to be home when we come out.  Simply tell us the location, and we will do the rest.  You can go on and tend to your own busy schedule knowing we are hard at work for you.  

Can I be part of the "qualified associates" team???

GREAT report JonT!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Right now its just a one man company, however I am considering hiring on a helper who is willing to do an internship and sign a nondisclosure agreement.

This person would need to have a current fishing license and a portfolio of their recent work experience that includes at least 3 references showing where they had successfully cleared areas of these undesirable bass.  

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
I foresee a franchise operation arising here. Let me know if you need any venture capital. I've got all this bail-out money from losing all my investors funds by buying worthless derivatives. Need somewhere to put all this bailout cash. Bass extermination seems like a safer market; lots of growth potential...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey ummm... I'll be looking for work soon.  I have highly rated fish removal experience on Clear Lake, Lake Sonoma and the San Joaquin  Delta in N. CA. I know my references are a long ways away, but they are solid.  ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Here is a testimonial from a satisfied customer:

"Rex came out early on the weeked, just like he promised.  He only uses state-of-the-art equipment, including a sophisticated sonar tracking device.  Within a few hours he had either captured or spooked away every bass within a hundred yards.  As a bonus, he even cleaned out several hidden bass that were infesting my dock.  God bless you, Rex!"

Signed,
Mrs. Iso Naive

I learned my craft be being in BARS (Bass Acquisition and Relocation Services).  So, once you have logged a lot of time in BARS, or you have stood behind BARS and proud to say so, then you too can join us.  

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.